Description of the organization
Caucasus Civil Initiative Center (CCIC)
The Caucasus Civil Initiative center (CCIC) was founded in 2009 and since this time CCIC has been working on supporting and strengthening civil society. The main missions are enhancing democratization, good governance and partnership with communities to entrench social challenges in the South Caucasus region and other Eastern European Countries. As well as, it is very important to support and empower the local communities by creating opportunities for the resourceful future.
Objectives of CCIC:
- Support the enhancement of democratization, rule of law and good governance in South Caucasus and Eastern European countries;
- Protection of fundamental human rights and economic freedoms in South Caucasus and Eastern European countries;
- Promotion of regional economic cooperation in South Caucasus, Eastern European countries, and Turkey;
- Support to the conflict resolution activities in the South Caucasus region.
- Promotion of integration of the South Caucasus and Eastern European countries into the Euro-Atlantic space;
- Empowerment the non-formal education among the young generation and creating opportunities for them in the South Caucasus region.
- Represent the voice of civil society.
Legal form: Non-Commercial Organization